A Taste of Togetherness
We connect people who like to cook with people who like to eat by facilitating unique dining experiences.
How to find your experiences.
What is a Host?
- Hosts have a passion for creating and sharing food with others.
- Hosts are encouraged to have an entrepreneurial spirit (this is not a qualifying trait)
- Hosts can be someone who loves to throw meal centered parties, be it at their home, farm, local brewery- the possibilities are endless.
- Hosts are hospitable, detail oriented and passionate towards food and a willingness to learn!
- Hosts can be Chefs, home cooks, line cooks or anyone who possess the creativity and heart to share a meal.
- A host can be you!
What is a ToT?
- ToTs are individuals, restaurants, caterers, breweries, distributors and event managers that put on an average of 2-3 events a month.
- ToTs are looking for new customers and revenue.
- ToTs are looking for professional consultation, photography, marketing, to boost their online presence, and much more.
- ToTs are given the tools to learn more about their customers through demographics and insights into their event data.
- ToTs are part of the community of Chez Dine hosts and Chefs.
- Come join A Taste of Togetherness!
Missed our launch party? Here is our recap!
“People who love to eat, are always the best people and Chez Dine is the perfect tool for connecting us. The taste of togetherness is an experience not only to please our taste buds but to nurture our souls. We had the pleasure of hosting a Farm to Barn City Limits dinner with Chez Dine in the summer. We are foodies and loved sharing our passion, property and purpose with likeminded new friends.”
“I heard about Chez Dine through a friend. I was a little nervous about going to a strangers house for dinner. Not really knowing what to expect. However I’m sure I recall feeling the same way when I stayed at my first Airbnb. I took a friend along for security and courage and away we went. Everyone at the table got along so well. The food I could go on about all day. The attention to detail, texture and taste was amazing. I highly recommend David and Chez Dine!”
“Becoming a Chez Dine ToT is money well spent. Chez Dine has co-hosted multiple events with Stonewalls. Thanks to their hard work, our once empty restaurant on a Tuesday night is now often a full house. We’ve welcomed new and returning customers thanks to Chez Dine.”
In-home dining experiences and pop-ups can be intimidating at first but if you break down the priorities you will not only have a successful night to express your creativity, provide hospitality and make a financial
1 // Create a Business Page Facebook lets users and potential guests see your content through likes, shares, and comments. This is what organic reach means. Having a business page will also let you
We are a work in progress
The Chez Dine site is a work in progress. To become successful we value customer feedback, so if you run into bugs, grammatical errors or have general feedback on site navigation please let us know so we may continue to grow!